Reduced Prices!

Check out our Climate Controlled savings!

Reduced prices on climate controlled units

Does your company require certain lease lengths?

We offer convenient month to month leases.

How much notice do I need to give when moving out?

We require a 15 day written notice that you will be vacating.

I want to park a vehicle inside a unit or in an outdoor space, what do I need to bring?

We require current registration and current insurance upon signing the lease.  The vehicle being stored must legally belong to the primary tenant.

What do I need to bring when signing up for a new unit?

Your driver's license, the first month's rent and administration fee.

Do you offer services for both the household and business customer?

We have services for both the household and business customer.

Do you have video cameras?

Many A Storage Place facilities use video cameras as a security measure. Cameras are generally located at the point of entry and exit and other areas around the facility. The number of cameras and the type of system that is installed at each facility will vary based on the design of the facility.

Can anybody drive onto this property or do you need a PIN number?

Our facility has an electronic gate system which can only be opened by a security code that is assigned to each individual tenant. The code allows us to monitor who is entering and exiting the facility.

What is climate control?

Climate control is a feature that we offer at many of our facilities around the country. Our climate controlled units maintain a temperature of 55 to 85 degrees. This feature helps protect your stored belongings from the extreme temperatures.

What is a roll-up door?

Roll-up doors are the most common door in self-storage. They are accessed by sliding a latch and lifting the door upward, similar to the motion of a garage door. Roll-up doors allow you to maximize the usage of your space.

Do I get a lock when I rent a unit?

You can purchase a new lock at your facility. We offer a variety of sizes and types of locks and recommend purchasing a disc lock to ensure the highest level of security.

Do you offer RV/boat/car/motorcycle parking?

Inner Loop Mini Storage offers parking for RVs, boats, cars and motorcycles.

What's the difference between office hours and gate hours?

The office hours are the hours of operation for the property. The gate hours are the hours of the property, and when your unit can be accessed.

What is the difference between an indoor and outdoor unit?

An outdoor unit has access from outside. An indoor unit is within the property and will require you to go inside to access your unit.

What kind of security do you have?

We feature electronic gate with coded access, monitored video surveillance, fenced and well-lit facilities.

What sizes are available and how do I pick my size?

We offer a wide range of sizes to accommodate your needs, in both climate controled and normal storage. Visit our convenient Storage Calculator to see what size unit will need to be rented.

Does your facility accommodate large moving trucks?

Our facility has a wide aisleways that can accommodate large moving trucks.

We have:

  •     State of the art security
  •     Clean, well-lit and well-maintained facility
  •     Computerized gate access
  •     Affordable monthly rent
  •     Climate controlled rooms
  •     Monitored video taped surveillance
  •     Friendly and professional staff
  •     Excellent customer service